Technical Sales Representative – Mining Industry
VibroSystM is the world lead manufacturer of Online Analysis and Diagnostics Solutions for Large Rotational Machines such as Hydroelectric Generators, Turbo-Electric Generators and Large Gearless Motors.
The Technical Sales Representative’s duty is to promote VibroSystM unique monitoring solutions and services for the Mining Industry within the Latin American Territory.
This is an entry level position designed for recent University Graduates with a desire to pursue a career in International Technical Sales.
Traveling is an important component of an International Technical Sales Career. Therefore, only candidates with the availability to travel 50% of the time should apply.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be fluent in English and Spanish (written and verbal).
The ideal candidate should be competitive, independent, technically inclined and passionate about cutting edge technologies.
VibroSystM offers an attractive base salary including expense accounts and car allowance, with unlimited sales commissions and premium for objective achievement.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Present both our monitoring solutions and ZOOMWatch program to project leaders, by means of provided sales tools;
- Identify business opportunities and deal with all sales aspects;
- Listen to the client’s needs;
- Collect all necessary information to prepare quotations;
- Update the computer based management system;
- Transfer the clients requirements to the project managers;
- Cover the territory in an economical and efficient manner;
- Participate in trade fairs, corporate events or any other activity as requested by Management;
- Ensure to meet the sales target objective;
- Measure the client satisfaction.
- Recent University Graduate (Bachelor’s or Master’s) with a Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business;
- Strong academic background;
- Fluent in English and Spanish. (written and verbal);
- Availability to travel 50% of the time.
- Interest in the Power Generation and/or Mining Industries;
- Sales experience in retail sales or corporate internships;
- Participation in competitive sports (team or individual).