Site Technician (International)
The technician is responsible for the installation and commissioning of the ZOOM monitoring systems, exclusive to VibroSystM. He will also be tasked with providing training and support to all our customers and partners, such as the ZOOM Service Centers. The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator with sound technical skills. The position requires careful attention to details whilst being able so grasp the global picture. A great availability and flexibility as well as an analytical mind are indispensable. This position requires frequent worldwide travelling, as such, the good candidates will see this as an opportunity and not an obligation.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent the company on various worksites;
- Visit the clients’ premises in order to deliver the services offered by VibroSystM;
- Collaborate with the ZOOM users’ Support team in order to resolve service calls;
- Provide training on how to use our systems according to the requests;
- Write up the daily reports in the management software when on visits;
- Participate as is needed in the write up of service reports;
- Participate in the innovation and the improvement of the products and installation methodology (FAC);
- Participate in the improvement of his colleague’s knowledge;
- Participate in the process of complete configuration of the customers’ machine surveillance systems.
- Professional proficiency in French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Education in instrumentation, electricity, electronics or related disciplines;
- Experience in an industrial environment;
- Sound knowledge of Windows and Windows Server;
- Valid passport and driver’s license;
- Good physical and general health condition;
- Open-minded towards other cultures and the desire to travel;
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills;
- Very good team spirit;
- Basic knowledge in networking.
- Professional proficiency in Spanish, both orally and in writing;
- Knowledge of the OPC and Modbus protocols;
- Knowledge on hydroelectric/thermal power plants or mines.