The Electronics Technician performs the trials, the calibration and if necessary, the repairs of diverse analogical and digital products sold by VibroSystM Inc.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform the functional tests, such as tension and current verification, assembly visual inspection, etc., of the finished and
half-finished products in accordance with the established norms;
- Conduct the characteristic calibrations and verifications of the finished products with the assistance of the specific software in accordance with the established norms;
- Perform the non-routine testing (climatic, power surges, dielectric, etc.) with the help of the provided specific instructions;
- Fill out the various trial forms and identify the non-conformances;
- Address and repair, if applicable, the products found to be faulty throughout the different tests;
- Do the final assembly of the products following the conformity tests;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- Collegiate studies diploma (DEC) in Electronics or equivalent;
- Proficient in the Office software suite (Word, Excel);
- Capacity to work with computers (Window environment), multimeters, function generator, oscilloscopes. etc.;
- Have a positive attitude;
- Good team work capacity and ease of communication with colleagues;
- Able to be autonomous and thorough;
- Adapt easily to changes in a growing environment.
- Functional English;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Sound knowledge on the configuration and the functioning of computers.