The Business Manager must promote VibroSystM’s unique solutions in the monitoring of large rotating machines, as well as specialized services on the North American territory in the energy industry. The sale of the new ZOOMWatch program, result of 30 years’ expertise of our advanced technology, is an ideal opportunity for competitive candidates, motivated and wishing to increase their revenue via sales commission.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is fluent in the language of the targeted market, and has good technical knowledge. He must also be ready to travel and versed in the art of persuading project managers.
VibroSystM offers an interesting basic salary, including an expenses account and car allowance, unlimited commissions on sales as well as a bonus on objective attainment.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Present our monitoring solutions as well as the ZOOMWatch program to project managers with the help of provided sale tools;
- Identify business opportunities and manage all the sale’s elements;
- Be attentive to the client’s needs;
- Collect all the necessary information pertaining to the tender preparation;
- Keep the integrated management system updated;
- Communicate the client’s requirements to the project managers;
- Cover the territory in an economical and efficient manner;
- Participate in exhibitions, corporate events or any other activities as per the request of the direction;
- Ensure meeting the sales objective;
- Ascertain the client’s satisfaction.
- Be competitive, motivated and organized;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- Bilingualism in French and English;
- Ready to travel for business frequently;
- Customer oriented attitude.
- Knowledge on hydroelectric or thermal power stations;
- Sales experience in the targeted market;
- Technical training.