Please note: The masculine is used to lighten the text only
The Administrative Assistant will work within the Operations Department, by assisting the Coordinators in their daily and administrative duties.
The ideal candidate must be a versatile person with a positive and proactive attitude and strict in procedures application. This person will perform various tasks related to day-to-day operations.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Produce documentation corresponding to the needs;
- Create forms in Word, Excel and editable PDF format;
- Draft and/or review and/or translate documents both in English and French;
- Lay out different documents according to standards established by the Company;
- Attend meetings and take notes;
- Participate in the purchasing process and stock management;
- Coordinate IT service;
- Perform other related tasks.
- DVS in secretarial studies or ACS in office automation;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Bilingualism (English and French), both written and spoken;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to perform multi-tasks simultaneously, prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Great attention to details and well done work;
- Motivation to learn;
- Interpersonal, discreet and professional.
- Human Resources knowledge.