The Administrative Assistant will work within the Operations Department, by assisting the Coordinators in their daily and administrative duties.
The ideal candidate must be a versatile person with a positive and proactive attitude and strict in procedures application. This person will perform various tasks related to day-to-day operations.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Produce documentation corresponding to the needs;
- Create forms in Word, Excel and editable PDF format;
- Draft and/or review and/or translate documents both in English and French;
- Lay out different documents according to standards established by the Company;
- Attend meetings and take notes;
- Participate in the purchasing process and stock management;
- Coordinate IT service;
- Perform other related tasks.
- DVS in secretarial studies or ACS in office automation;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Bilingualism (English and French), both written and spoken;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to perform multi-tasks simultaneously, prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Great attention to details and well done work;
- Motivation to learn;
- Interpersonal, discreet and professional.
- Human Resources knowledge.