VibroSystM, a company operating in the hydroelectric, turboelectric, and mining sectors, is searching for a dynamic 3D artist in order to develop cross platform interactive communication tools, under the supervision of the Creative Director within the Marketing Department.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and animate 3D content, including the following tasks:
– Project analysis (preproduction) in terms of logistical techniques;
– Modeling: the creation of sculpted 3D forms (products, machines, locations) starting from plans, drawings, existing images, and photographs;
– Fitting and texture: Cover the modeled, sculpted forms with the appropriate materials;
– Lighting and rendering: colors, lighting intensity, shades, virtual camera positioning;
– Animation: motions and displacements of objects and special effects.
- Work in collaboration with the programmers and the 2D-3D creative team;
- Provide the programming team with easily incorporable animations in the different mobile platforms and Windows environment;
- Create 3D objects in order to integrate them into different marketing communication platforms.
- Good knowledge of the techniques and tools needed for the realisation of 3D projects: modeling, fitting, lighting, rendering, and 3D animation;
- Proficiency in the main 3D software (Autodesk 3ds Max and/or Maya and Photoshop);
- Expertise in Premiere Pro and After Effects;
- Autonomous and good team work ability;
- Good communication skills;
- Practical English.
- Knowledge of 2D graphics software;
- 2-3 years’ experience;